98th Special 40-Day Workshop for Blessed Wives
188th Cheongpyeong 40-Day Workshop
The Cheongpyeong 40-day Workshop, as an important workshop for inheriting True Parents’ victorious realm and completing the three great blessings, was started from March 12, 1996 in accordance with True Parents’ words, and now the 187th Cheongpyeong 40-day workshop is being held on the foundation of much grace. Especially in 2014, as we celebrate the 19th Anniversary of Cheongpyeong Works, the Cheongpyeong 40-day Workshop will be held for double-checking one's faith, new start and to solve individual and family problems and to accomplish a greater wish in the new midst of a great heavenly fortune and grace.
Regarding the Cheongpyeong 40-Day Special Workshop for Blessed Wives, True Father said; 'There is no way to resolve all the wrong things that you have done after receiving the Blessing without reporting them. Because of that if you report all the things during the 40-day period, then Heavenly Father, recording it thoroughly, will solve the contents one by one. Without doing this, you will never be able to resolve it.Father spoke of the significance of the Cheongpyeong 40-Day Special Workshop for Blessed Wives saying that it is a period in which God remembers the details of the lives of the members of each blessed family, as well as an opportunity to engraft each blessed family to Heavenly Fortune.
Heung Jin Nim and Dae Mo Nim said that the path upon which Heavenly Fortune can stay together will be formed in the region or the church by those members who attend the Cheongpyeong 40-day workshop. Therefore Heavenly Fortune will be inherited through many members’ participation in the 40-day workshop.
Please note that this information is inteded for members living outside of Korea and Japan
1. Schedule for the 98th 40-Day Special Workshop for Blessed Wives and the 188th Cheongpyeong 40-Day Workshop
* Members who want to attend the general 40-day workshop can come during these same time periods.
*If a Blessed wife has passed away, her husband, physical child, or spiritual child can participate in the 40-Day Special Workshop for Blessed Wives as her representative.
2. Hoondok Materials: 3-colored Expositio
3. Materials to Prepare: Holy Song book, white t-shirts (three or more), thin pants for Chanyang Yeoksa Sessions(Holy Song Sessions), toiletries, sports wear (for holy ground prayer and dedication time) comfortable shoes, shoe bag, personal medication, umbrella and raingear, one photo (3x4 cm), a set of dress clothes, Holy Robes and Blessing Ring (for those who will participate in the Ancestor Blessing Ceremony), medical insurance certificate (for those who will use the services of Cheongshim Hospital), FM radio, and some warm clothing.During the 40-day Workshop, the use of a cellular phone and MP3 player, tablet PCs and etc (
4. Workshop Fee: 600,000 won
**We strongly recommend you to bring Korean Won or US dollars. Please exchange your currency at the airport before coming to Cheongpyeong.
**If you are bringing a check, please check the workshop fee just before you leave for Cheongpyeong.
5. Main Program: (Blessed Wives 40-Day Workshop Schedule is similar)
*Schedule is tentative
6. Points to Consider:
1) Please register at the International Office by 6 p.m. on the starting day of the workshop (March 15, Saturday).
2) Parents may not bring young children (elementary school age and below) with them to attend the 40-day Workshop. However, if it is the case that the children in 5th grade or above accompanied by a parent, you may do registration after consulting with the International Office.
3) Please prepare thin pants that will not release lint and dust during Chanyang Yeoksa Sessions.
4) Members who are psychologically or spiritually challenged must first either consult with the psychiatric department of the CheongShim International Medical Center, or consult with Rev. Kim (+82-31-589-7188). If permission is granted, he or she may register only if accompanied by a caregiver. (Please keep in mind that if permission is not granted, or if a caregiver does not come, the member may be asked to return home.)
5) Medical Insurance for Traveling Abroad (Traveler’s Insurance)
① Even if you obtain a traveler’s insurance, you will be asked to pay the hospital fee first, and then get reimbursed later. Please prepare extra cash for emergency medical expenses.
② Please check all details with the company as to whether or not it can be used in South Korea.
6) Members coming to Korea from abroad must obtain a 90-day visa, before coming to the workshop. The Training Center cannot acquire or extend visas for you. If your visa expires while you are in Korea, the immigration office will charge you a penalty of $100 US per month and your name will be placed on a list.
7) In order to protect Cheongpyeong Lake from pollution, and for the protection of the environment, the use of any shampoo, rinse and body shampoo is strongly discouraged, except for soaps and, for laundry time, the liquid detergent selling at the training center is strongly encouraged.
8) Cheongpyeong Heaven and Earth Training Center is the holy ground where many members from around the world attend workshops together. You will be asked to leave the training center if you behave against the rules such as drinking, smoking, going out without permission, etc.
7. Information concerning those pregnant sisters who are attending 40-day workshops
1) Due to the termination of its’ operation in the obstetrics and gynecology department and the delivery room, the outpatient clinic only will be open as of March 24, 2013. (The pre-birth education for 40-day workshop members will continue to be carried out.)
2) All medical treatments, including miscarriage, premature delivery (premature contraction), other than delivery will be carried out as before.
3) Qualifications to be admitted as pregnant sister: Pregnant sister who enter their stable period (5 months after the pregnancy), and complete their workshop within the periods noted.
① Members living in Korea: Pregnant sisters who complete their workshop 15 days before their due date.
② Members from overseas: Pregnant sisters who complete their workshop before 31 weeks of pregnancy (You are allowed to board a flight until 31 weeks of pregnancy. You will need a medical document issued by a doctor if you are between 32 and 37 weeks of pregnancy, and it will be impossible to board a plane after 38 weeks of pregnancy. However, if you intend to give birth in Korea, then you can be admitted under the standard of Members living in Korea category).
4) Grace of receiving a name for your child from Dae Mo Nim
① If you gave birth at the CheongShim International Medical Center, Dae Mo Nim has so far been giving a name for your child. However, from now on, there will be the grace of receiving a name for your child from Dae Mo Nim if you send a naming application form to the Training Center after the birth of your child, after attending a 40-day Workshop as a Pregnant Sister.
② The application form will be given to the pregnant sisters individually while they are attending the 40-day workshop, and further contents regarding this will be announced during the workshop.
8. The 189th Cheongpyeong 40-day Workshop and the 99th 40-day Workshop for Blessed wives will be held 9. 18 – 9. 27 by the Heavenly Calendar (October 11 – November 19, 2014).
9. Further inquiries
Telephone: English: +82-31-589-7133 or 7179
40 Day Workshop
21 Day Workshop
8 Day Workshop
2 Day Workshop